While we were in Utah, we played and shopped and played and shopped some more. We had to buy Jadyn's next nine months worth of clothes, because they don't sell very many afordable cute baby clothes here and we won't be home again until Christmas time.

Grandma Ann gave Jadyn her first haircut; we saw Becca in her play, Musical of Musicals (she was AMAZING as always); I went snowboarding with my sis-in-law, Kensley, and dad-in-law, Paul. We took Jadyn swimming at the Bountiful Bubble (such a cute kid pool). Jadyn played with her adorable cousins, Lucy and Hannah. Jadyn absolutely loved Hannah. She could make Jadyn laugh like no one else. Hannah was so cute with her as they chased each other around Grandma's house.

Then we had the main event: Charise's wedding. Everything was perfect, even the weather. Charise looked beautiful and she married a wonderful man in the Salt Lake Temple. We couldn't have asked for a better day! I am so grateful I could be there to share it with her.

We also had lots of visits from friends; in fact, one of my best friends from Phoenix even drove all the way up from St. George to spend a night with us. That pretty much made my year. So did celebrating Jadyn's birthday with so much family. Our trip was nothing short of fantastic! Thank you to our loving family and friends for such a wonderful time!
4 comments:
That is so great! I am glad it was fun!
awww! those pics of jayden in her 'pre-birthday' pics are so sweet! she's beautiful just like her mommy!! you doing good? love ya!
Well I am glad to see that you didn't get too distracted and were able to make a post…. I don’t have room to talk though it is much more fun to look at everyone else’s blogs instead of posting on my own.
I didn’t get a new Easter dress I just happened to have a dress in my closet that I bought in the winter and hadn’t worn yet because it was a summer dress. So it worked out perfect, for Easter and it was one of those clearance dresses so I only paid 14 bucks which makes it even more ideal!
How was the flight home??? Did she do wonderfully again? I hope so.
I can't wait to see that cute baby girl all dressed up in her cute new clothes that you bought.
Ann looks so cute and Jadyn's expression is adorable! Charise looks so beautiful and I'm glad to she found her soul mate!
Post a Comment