Jadyn knows exactly when her daddy is getting home. We have a very large, heavy, metal door that is quite loud when you turn the key to open it. Each night when Cody puts the key in the door, Jadyn knows instantly it is him. Then this is what happens...
"Jade's so glad when daddy comes home."
9 comments:
Oh my gosh that is so adorable!!! Don't you just love that she loves her daddy?!! She is so precious!! I love being able too watch her grow up!! Love you!
Oh that is so cute. I bet there is nothing that makes Cody happier in the whole world.
That is adorable!! She is way excited to see her daddy. I love her pig tails. I can't wait until my daughter grows some hair and I can make pig tails. Love it!
So cute and soooooooooo Funny! I love how excited she gets! The best part was the twirling at the end of the video. What a cutie!!!
The other night Collin said kiss to Mack and Mack actually gave him a kiss. He was so excited and proud! Dads need to know that these little ones love them too.
That is super cute. I love watching these baby girls get big. Her easter dress is also so pretty...good shopping!!
That's awesome! I can't wait til Tommy gets that age and can do that!
Thank you so much for the advice! I didn't have any problems with his ears thank goodness.
That is the cutest thing! She is just darling! Thanks for posting it.
sooo cute! Love the litte "I am so glad daddy is home dance!" She is soo soo cute!
I looked through all your pics and was like, "OHH FAMILY!" I miss all you guys! So you live farther away than me though eh from family.:)
I can't believe how much Kristen's girls look alike!?! wow! Do you they have a blog?!
hey at least you have someone who likes you... That is until she realizes who you REALLY are :)I know the truth
Post a Comment