This year my birthday kind of snuck up on me. I have been so preoccupied with the baby that I hadn't really thought about it. On the Sunday before, the Primary President stood up and asked for everyone having a birthday that week to come up to be sung to. I just kind of looked around the room and looked back at her and she was staring right at me. She looked at me and said, "that means you." I paused for a second to think... "what me? Oh, yah, I guess it is. Is it really the middle of March already??" I think another part of it is that I'm still not use to such sunny weather in March.
Cody apparently didn't have the same absentmindedness as I did. While I was at work that day he said I had to be ready to go out by 5:45 that night. When I came home from work he had flowers, presents, and a cake waiting for me.

Then we were off to dinner. He had invited a few of our friends to meet up with us and come to our place for cake and ice cream afterwards. I guess 25 isn't so bad when you have such great people to share it with!
2 comments:
It looks like you guys had such a fun time on your birthday. I am sad we missed it! That is so nice that Cody made you a cake, he seems like a really thoughtful husband.
I'm glad you had such a great birthday! It's too bad you didn't have a big slumber party like you used to. :)
Post a Comment