No, that is not how much my belly has grown... that is how much hair I chopped off a couple weeks ago! Let's just say I was overdue for a change. It now takes me three minutes to blow dry my hair--what could be better!
Wow! Good move, I waited untill Trey was three months old before I chopped mine off and I just wished I had done it sooner...but I think with this baby I will keep it long, pony-tails are my new best friend. Are you sooo ready to have this baby??? Your not all that big (that is how I was too, so I really was not in any hurry, other than I just wanted to see my little guy)
Hi! How are you feeling? I love the new hair! I did the same thing right before I had Drew! I think the impending motherhood just makes us women want drastic changes with our hair!! I hope you'll have Cody update your blog with pictures when you have your baby!! Good luck!
Love, Alison p.s. check out my blog. You've been tagged!!
Nicole I love the hair! It is so cute!!! I tried to email my address to you the other day but your email came back to me. my email if you want to contact me is annaheywood_1@hotmail.com. Thanks!
P.S. I for got to get your address from your mom at your shower, so if you could send me yours I would really appreciate it! Thanks!
9 comments:
I love it! You can get away with doing whatever you want to your hair since your face is so pretty! No fair! Did you donate it?
Wow! Good move, I waited untill Trey was three months old before I chopped mine off and I just wished I had done it sooner...but I think with this baby I will keep it long, pony-tails are my new best friend. Are you sooo ready to have this baby??? Your not all that big (that is how I was too, so I really was not in any hurry, other than I just wanted to see my little guy)
Nice! Much easier when baby comes too!
I love it! Your haircut is sooo cute!!!
Cute!!! I just chopped off mine a couple of months ago and I wish I would have done it years ago. I love how easy it is to do. Very adorable!!
Hi! How are you feeling? I love the new hair! I did the same thing right before I had Drew! I think the impending motherhood just makes us women want drastic changes with our hair!! I hope you'll have Cody update your blog with pictures when you have your baby!! Good luck!
Love, Alison
p.s. check out my blog. You've been tagged!!
Nicole I love the hair! It is so cute!!! I tried to email my address to you the other day but your email came back to me. my email if you want to contact me is annaheywood_1@hotmail.com. Thanks!
P.S. I for got to get your address from your mom at your shower, so if you could send me yours I would really appreciate it! Thanks!
I love short haircuts and yours is adorable! What a cute mom you're going to be!!!
LOOKS GREAT!!!!
Post a Comment