Saturday, April 12, 2008

Pregnancy Progression

Today I am just a few days shy of 38 weeks pregnant. Yep, that means I have about two weeks until my due date!! I'm into my weekly doctor's visits now and unfortunately, they have been a little uneventful to this point. Our latest was yesterday and there is still nothing to report. The baby is doing well and growing as she should, but has made no indication that we will be having her any time soon. Dang!

While talking to my mom the other day, she told me I would feel one hundred times better immediately after the baby is born... so, c'mon baby let's get going!! :) Everyone tells me when you get into the last month you are just so ready to have that baby. I really haven't felt that way (especially after seeing the delivery video in our labor class, but that's a whole different story) until the past few days. The swelling and the pains are getting to be not so fun. So, baby Jadyn, you are welcome to come anytime, my dear! :)

I've had a few requests for updated pictures--sorry it's taken me so long to post them! I didn't quite get the same outfit every time, but close enough:

October: 14 weeks (3 months)

January: 25 weeks (5 1/2 months)

March: 33 1/2 weeks (7 1/2 months)

April: 37 weeks (8 1/2 months)

8 comments:

Melissa L. said...

Very cute! :) I totally sympathize with the eagerness to get movin'. The day Andrew was born, I went swimming like a mad hound (hm, do they even swim?) for an hour 'cause I was just so desperate! Maybe that's why things went haywire... I'm so excited for you! Can we come visit you in the hospital when she makes her world debut?

Melissa L. said...

Very cute! :) I totally sympathize with the eagerness to get movin'. The day Andrew was born, I went swimming like a mad hound (hm, do they even swim?) for an hour 'cause I was just so desperate! Maybe that's why things went haywire... I'm so excited for you! Can we come visit you in the hospital when she makes her world debut?

Nicole said...

Of course you can come visit us in the hospital--we would love visitors!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

You look amazing! We are so excited for you guys! We heard about some wonderful job news!! Congrats! We hope we can see you before you leave!

The Reimers Family said...

Holy Moley! It's like you just popped all of the sudden! No wonder you are hurting now!

The Reimers Family said...

Holy Moley! It's like you just popped all of the sudden! No wonder you are hurting now!

Jen Petty said...

You look great! I love how you documented it. I never liked pictures of me when I was pregnant. Eric and I can't wait to see the new baby!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

You are such a cute pregger person. I LOVE that you took the pictures of yourself through the mirror, that is too funny. You are all baby. And I am with your mom - I remember right after I had Lance standing up in my gown and reaching down and touching my toes, it was the best feeling ever. The little things you get so much joy out of. Hang in there - she'll come soon. I hope you have a wonderful labor and delivery and I hope to see baby Jadyn before you guys leave! So excited about Cody's job and your new adventure - how fun for you guys!