Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pampered



Last Saturday was one of the best days ever. And all because of my sweet husband.

The day started with a baby shower for one of my friends. The shower was in her mom's backyard and had the cutest theme. She is having a boy, so the theme of her shower was fishing and camping. It was so adorable. Everything was fitted to the theme perfectly. We even had BBQ sandwiches on metal plates. So cute. But the best part was that it was outside. Apartment living doesn't allow for much time outside, let alone in a nice backyard with no weirdos walking around. :) Anyway, it was incredibly enjoyable, especially with the 70 to 80 degree weather and the fun friends that were there.

When I returned home from the shower, I found that Cody had already cleaned the apartment. And to top it off my "maternity massage" appointment was that afternoon. He had given me a gift certificate for a massage for Valentine's Day (along with the flowers above). He even booked the appointment for me! By this point in the pregnancy it was much needed and enjoyed! I'd never had a massage before, so I didn't really know what to expect. But it turned out to be great. It was so nice to be able to relax for an hour and a half.

I seriously felt so pampered all day. It was such a great Saturday! I feel so lucky to have such a great and thoughtful husband! Thank you, honey!

1 comment:

Brent and Emily said...

Ahhh!!! What a thoughtful husband you have. Isn't it the best feeling in the world to be pampered for a day. Brent sometimes does an "emily appreciation day" for me. I love it. GOOD JOB CODY - Your taking care of her well!!!