Five weeks later, at 11 weeks, we heard the heartbeat again and actually saw our baby move! We also saw his/her profile and little hand waiving. As soon as I could make out the profile, I fell even more in love with our baby! Our baby is sooo cute already. Take a look:


Our baby was moving around so much, but finally stopped so we could get a better look. The doctor zoomed in to the baby's profile below.

I could make out the profile and then the doctor pointed out our little baby's hand waiving--you can kind of see it below--it's right above the baby's head.

Isn't our baby sooo cute!? We are so excited for our little baby to come! At our last appointment the doctor told us the baby is healthy and developing properly.
For those of you wondering... I am starting to show. At least I think I am. Cody tells me that I'm not, but that just might be him trying to help me feel good about getting fat. This picture was taken Monday night. You can see my belly starting to grow...

Be sure to take the poll on the right to guess the gender of the baby! We will probably find out what we are having at the beginning of December.
5 comments:
Nicole, this is soooo exciting!!!!
Your little lemon is going to be so "sweet" hahahahha I am hilarious
Nicole you are hilarious. I totally know how you feel when you think you're "showing"..I bet to you, you are. But to everyone else, including me, you are not! I don't know if that's disappointing or comforting, but trust me, you'll look back at this picture in 4 months and just laugh. Very very cute. I'm glad you could see baby so well in the sonogram. And yes, you do have the cutest baby in the world...well...2nd cutest!
Nicole - CONGRATS! I hope you are feeling better now. Those pic's are great. Your doc took a lot of good ones. Isn't it amazing to see the babies profile and everything even being that little. It is a miracle how they grow and develop like they do. And for the record - I agree with Cody - you are still super skinny - and no, I do not see a bump! Are you coming to Bunko on Thursday?
katie
So exciting, we can't wait for you guys! What a darling profile picture!!! Hope to see you at Bunco!
Hooray!!!! We are so excited for you and you look so cute! That is crazy all the ultrasound pictures. They make it feel so much more real that there is something inside of you. We think its going to be a boy for Kennedy to date.
Post a Comment