We have not had real family pictures since Jade was about Ridge’s age!! While we were in Utah, we were able to get some taken. Lucky for us we have an incredibly talented photographer in the family: our sister-in-law, Winter. Seriously. She’s talented. Not only does she know how to work a camera, but she also has a lot of style, creativity, and is great with kids. And I don’t think it’s just that I’m biased because she is family; she really IS GOOD. When we were actually taking pictures, we were all hot and tired, so I didn’t think we got any good ones. Plus with kids, there is always someone not smiling or even looking. Then Winter sent me the pictures and I couldn’t believe how many good ones she captured! She knew exactly when to hit that camera button and what angle to take. Hopefully that’s enough of a sales pitch. Now GO HIRE HER!!!
Here are some of my faves that aren’t already on the side panel of our blog.
If that wasn’t enough for you, you can see more here: https://picasaweb.google.com/107721606908209749397/FamilyPicturesJuly2012?authkey=Gv1sRgCN_y57fBgcfWbw#
2 comments:
Your family is so beautiful! I can't believe how grown-up Jade is looking! Thanks for sharing
I love your mint pants with your lace top. Adorable!
Post a Comment