Saturday, August 25, 2012

Family & Friends

In addition to all the other fun outings and activities we had while in Utah, we also spent lots of time enjoying our family and seeing good friends.  Going through these pictures makes me miss everyone so much.  I can’t help but put ALL of my favorites on here.  DSC02447

IMG_1103 DSC02370DSC02371 IMG_1104

DSC02275

DSC02407 DSC02408 DSC02411

My mom was always so good to help me with bed time and read the kids stories.  Many a nights she fell asleep in bed with Jade while reading to her.  It was too sweet.  My parents were also very understanding about us taking over the basement and constantly having toys strewn about (like the picture on the right below).

DSC02201 IMG_1079

One of the things I was most excited about being in Utah was having my dad meet my son.  He was the only grandparent that hadn’t met Ridge yet.  They formed a special bond during their time together.  Which is exactly how I would have it, because my dad and I also have a special bond.

DSC02403 DSC02404DSC02406

It was so fun to see how much Becca loved the babies.  Hopefully that means she’ll be having one soon!  ;)DSC02204

Ridge and Jade had lots of opportunities to meet and play with my friends’ kids.  Good thing making friends is one of Jade’s strengths.  As for Ridge… he may need to work on his social skills a little bit... 

DSC02215 DSC02218

DSC02350 DSC02366 DSC02356 DSC02361 DSC02359

DSC02367

DSC02439

The night before we flew back to HK, we had a BBQ at my parents with both the Lemons and the Rowlands.  I felt so loved that everyone would take the time to come see us off.  Thanks for the great vacation!!!  We love and miss you all so much!!! 

DSC02453

DSC02452

DSC02456

2 comments:

mom said...

Oh what instant memories!! Love the picture of Ridge and Grandpa in their white shirts! Fun. Love ya

ej said...

What an awesome summer! Yay for family and friends!! I love the picture of Ridge trying to eat his friends head. It's awesome :)