I know that you have been
dying with anticipation to find out the results from the
giveaway I posted last month. Don't worry, my friends, your lucky day is here. I will finally announce the winner.
I told you I would have a drawing, so each person who left a comment had their name written on a slip of paper and put into a bowl. I figured we often draw names at Christmas time for gift buying, so I would do the same to determine which lucky blog reader would receive a Hong Kong Christmas gift.

Before we draw a name, let me show you what the winner will receive (then you can decide if it's really worth it to enter any future giveaways or not ;) ). A beautiful Chinese pocket mirror, super cute turquoise bracelet, aaaand (wait for it) an actual printed Rowland Family Christmas card (not that I have any doubt each one of you printed your very own copy ASAP).

Without further ado, the lucky winner is..............
Tiffany Price!
Isn't she darling in her new house with her cute pregnant belly?!And just in case you need evidence:

Although I actually drew her name soon after the deadline, I wanted to wait until Tiffany received the gift to announce the winner. We became really great friends with Tiffany and her husband, Dave, when we lived in Phoenix (in fact our
first two blog posts ever include them). Cody and Dave started at
Thunderbird at the same time and had a lot of classes together. So much so that they were almost seen as inseparable as they spent a lot of their days together. People even jokingly started calling them twins. Tiffany and I of course hit it off from the beginning and have stayed good friends ever since. We love the Price family so much and are so grateful for their friendship. In fact Dave is flying into Hong Kong tonight for work and we'll get to see him this weekend. Woohoo! Because Cody and Dave are such close friends, it was easy for me to get the address to their new, beautiful home to surprise Tiffany with her winnings. Nothing better than a surprise package at Christmas time!
Congratulations Tiffany!
2 comments:
Thank you Nicole!! I was so so so excited to get a surprise gift from you!! The bracelet and mirror are so cute and I immediately posted your printed Christmas card on the fridge in a place of honor. Katelyn quickly took it down so she could carry it around the house and look at Jadyn, but it has been loved. :) Thank you!! I looked up your first two posts and totally laughed at my memories of Cody and Dave at that Chinese Market. They were so giddy about everything! I think my favorite was the Super Supao (wish I knew how to spell it). And thanks for taking care of Dave this weekend! You're the best Nicole! :)
What a cute idea to wait for her to receive the gift. Fun fun :)
Post a Comment