Let's pretend for a minute that I'm not lazy and that I'm not entirely distributing our Christmas card electronically this year. Let's also pretend that this isn't the first year I've actually even done the whole Christmas card thing. I figure it's about time Cody and I start acting like grown-ups and start doing grown up things (which doesn't necessarily mean I will continue this in years to come). I guess even an electronic card is a step in the right direction. RIGHT?! Let's face it, I'm part of the digital generation, so it's just part of who I am. It doesn't mean I don't love you any less, I promise. If you see this card at all, it means you have been a part of my life in some way and for that I am grateful (and if you only see it here, it means I don't have your current e-mail address, so maybe you should leave it in the comments). :) Merry Christmas to you! We hope you have a wonderful holiday and an amazing new year.
Love,
The Rowlands
P.S. Leave a comment and you will be entered into a drawing to receive a Christmas present from Hong Kong. Giveaway deadline is December 9th.
11 comments:
Well it is a beautiful card! I am a fan of the digital version! Easier and cheaper!
I'm always up for a giveaway! Merry Christmas!
So, uh... does this mean that I'm not an adult yet? I'm one or two years older than you (maybe a few more) and I still haven't done it. Not even digitally, so way to grow up! :) I like your card! You did a great job on it. And don't worry, as long as you don't think I love you less for not sending one, I won't think that you love me less for sending it digital. I was going to, but.... new house... I'm just not going to worry about it to save myself from unneeded stress. But Merry Christmas! :) I took the kids out in the snow this morning in their little sled and had to laugh as "I can't put my arms down!" was running through my head. Little Ethan didn't know what to do with himself. Katelyn's starting to get the hang of it and even made a snow angel. :) So, hop on a plane and come and play. :) :) :)
That is a very cute card, is the picture with mini and mickey in hong kong? Hope you have a wonderful holiday season. Are you coming to Utah for christmas?
Michelle
And it's FREE (no postage stamps whatsoever). :)
Merry Christmas. How is Christmas spent in Hong Kong anyways? Maybe you've blogged about it before but I just missed it.
I love the card! So pretty, love reading your blog. I want to enter the drawing for the Hong Kong gift, hope I win!
I was so excited when I got your e-mail with your beautiful card yesterday. I feel so old though, because I don't know how to make a digital card, but I do want to learn how. Any tips?
Maybe if I sent mine electronically I would actually go to the trouble of Christmas cards. Go you!
I was so happy to receive your E-card. You are so organized! You are surely the first card I have received this year. I love it, I love seeing your family photo! Merry Christmas to you!
This is something I've been wanting to do! I think this is the first year I haven't done a Christmas card. Oh well! Yours turned out awesome!
Count me in for the Hong Kong giveaway! ;) Love to see your updates. I am sure it is hard to be away, especially with the holidays approaching, but I am seriously jealous of the adventure you guys are having! Looks like fun, and I loved the pictures of HK Disney! And good to know about Jade's age, cause we are taking our kids to Disney World in February, I'll start teaching Lance who the characters are!
Post a Comment