
She did join in on eating the raisins for the cookie decorations, played with the toys while the other girls made ghost puppets, and loved stabbing the foam spider with his toothpick legs (I'm pretty sure her spider ended up with 20 legs instead of 8).
Then it was time for the [quality] clown. I guess you have to work with what you can get here in Taiwan. Let's just say this guy should keep his day job. I sat Jadyn down in one of the little kid chairs to watch the clown. She seemed content, if not interested, for a few minutes. Then she just up and walked out of the crowd and back over to the tire swings.Friday night Kay, Erin, and I threw an adult only party at Erin's house. I was in charge of games. One of the games we played was the Hal O'Ween's squishy body (gross foods guess).
The most satisfying moment was when Cody yelped and quickly withdrew his hand from feeling the "One hand all alone, just rotting flesh and bone." I had gone to the ShiDong market and picked up a real chicken foot. Oh, Halloween, how I love thee.Cody and I went as Gomez and Morticia Addams. We decided our planned Halloween costumes wouldn't be that great without Little Red Riding Hood there. Luckily, Kay already had the costumes, we just had to put on a little make-up and spray Cody's hair black. (By the way, my angelfit came in really handy to make my face pale and pasty.)

The party was a blast. I'm pretty convinced adult only parties should be a monthly occurrence from now on.
Saturday was our ward Halloween party. It was also quite the event. It included a costume parade/contest, carnival games, a photo booth, food, Halloween songs, and trunk or treat.
This is us after claiming our prize for best family costume. Apparently the cost of our costumes: Wolf=US$6 + G-ma=US$3 + LRRH=US$9 = winning a cute witch decoration. Awesome!
At the photo booth.
Jadyn was sick last week and still not feeling well on Halloween. We took fifty million pictures trying to catch a smile. Two things made her smile that night: playing with the bubbles she caught at the fishing booth and getting to eat a piece of candy out of her basket. Regardless, it was still a great time.
4 comments:
You guys look great! I love family themed costumes too. I'm hoping next year to do Toy Story or M&Ms.
I can't decide which way I like you better: long dark or short gray. Both are so great!!
You guys look AWESOME! Good work Nicole, as usual! I love the whole thing.
That is an awesome idea! I love it! Great job!
Post a Comment