
As soon as I saw it, I figured I would make Jadyn a skirt out of it. Then last week Jade wore this little number during her model shoot.

So I decided to use the fabric to make this. The best part? I already had the thread and elastic, so it cost zero dollars to make!


Here are my notes/pattern if you want to make one. :)
6 comments:
wow! super cute!
Okay, when I saw her skirt today I totally loved it and thought it was from Baby Gap or something. And this is you 'dabbling', I'm impressed.
Holy Cow, Nicole! You did an awesome job! You've always been so talented with fashion, especially troll clothes!
You're so creative and talented! It's such a cute skirt! I can't wait to see you for our annual Christmas party!!!
This is so cute! You are super talented:)
I wish I knew how to sew because I would jump on that right now! That is seriously the cutest skirt ever and I am totally obsessed with skirts and tights right now so it would be great...too bad we aren't all so multi-faceted!
Post a Comment