Here are some entertaining (at least to us) things Jade has done in the past week. She brings so much joy to our life and many smiles to our faces with every little thing she does.
Whatever it was she said during the last minute or so, Andrew must have understood it, because he watched in fascination and chirped right back whenever she paused. :) Too cute!
By the way, how do you put your videos together and add the titles?
I love her little "static" noise she makes. That's too funny. And I laughed so hard when she was yelling. David does the same thing. All the time. I wonder if they just like the way they sound? She is so big I can't believe it. Sooo cute. And don't worry, she is entertaining to all of us as well!
Oh my gosh!!! She is so stinking cute! I just love the noises she is making. Mack and I watched it together and he seemed to find her very entertaining as he started to yell along with whatever she was saying! So have you taken the plunge yet and given her any solids… We are getting close to Mack’s 4 month Dr. Appointment and I know they are going to tell me to start and I am getting very nervous! But I am thinking he is getting ready as he stares at what we are eating and sometimes will grab for things. (It makes me feel a little guilty now eating in front of him) Have a great day and tell Jadyn Mack says hello!
6 comments:
Oh, this is too cute! I loved the picture at the end. She's growing up too fast!
Whatever it was she said during the last minute or so, Andrew must have understood it, because he watched in fascination and chirped right back whenever she paused. :) Too cute!
By the way, how do you put your videos together and add the titles?
Hello. Looks like you are getting to see a lot of sites. Jadyn is just soooo cute. She is growing up. Love ya!
I love her little "static" noise she makes. That's too funny. And I laughed so hard when she was yelling. David does the same thing. All the time. I wonder if they just like the way they sound? She is so big I can't believe it. Sooo cute. And don't worry, she is entertaining to all of us as well!
Oh my gosh!!! She is so stinking cute! I just love the noises she is making.
Mack and I watched it together and he seemed to find her very entertaining as he started to yell along with whatever she was saying!
So have you taken the plunge yet and given her any solids… We are getting close to Mack’s 4 month Dr. Appointment and I know they are going to tell me to start and I am getting very nervous! But I am thinking he is getting ready as he stares at what we are eating and sometimes will grab for things. (It makes me feel a little guilty now eating in front of him)
Have a great day and tell Jadyn Mack says hello!
That is adorable!!! What a cutie!!!
Post a Comment