We're so glad you guys made it there ok! That is awesome Cody's parents flew with you. I was worried you were going to be flying alone with a baby! Let us know when you're coming to visit and we'll take you to the cabin for sure Codeman!!
That is so exciting that you are over there and experiencing a completely different culture! You will have so many great memories! I am sorry I never made it over. It is always so crazy when we go down. I'm sure you were busy trying to get ready as well. Keep in touch! Here is our new web address. www.hixsonhouse.blogspot.com don't forget to update your link!!
Hey! It's a Nikon D40. It's the lowest one that's a digital and you can change the lens. It comes with one lens and it has a pop up flash (some of the higher ones don't-you have to have one of those bulky ones you attach at the top of the camera). It's an awesome camera but not really one you can stick in your purse, though!
7 comments:
That's hilarious!
Oh, Nicole! Hang in there!
Good luck... what an adventure! That picture is perfect.
We're so glad you guys made it there ok! That is awesome Cody's parents flew with you. I was worried you were going to be flying alone with a baby! Let us know when you're coming to visit and we'll take you to the cabin for sure Codeman!!
That is so exciting that you are over there and experiencing a completely different culture! You will have so many great memories! I am sorry I never made it over. It is always so crazy when we go down. I'm sure you were busy trying to get ready as well. Keep in touch! Here is our new web address.
www.hixsonhouse.blogspot.com don't forget to update your link!!
love, Alison
Hey! It's a Nikon D40. It's the lowest one that's a digital and you can change the lens. It comes with one lens and it has a pop up flash (some of the higher ones don't-you have to have one of those bulky ones you attach at the top of the camera). It's an awesome camera but not really one you can stick in your purse, though!
You are so brave!!! I hope you won't be lost forever!
Post a Comment