Monday, July 21, 2008

Jadyn's New Toy

5 comments:

Eric and Darcy said...

She just gets cuter every time I see pictures of her! I love the new one you put up with her smiling with the big flower-it's just darling!

Tiffany said...

How cute! It's so cute to see her little hand moving around. What a smart little girl!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

So fun! I can't believe you guys are so far away! How are you liking it? You will have to do a post about your adjustment period. Hope all is well, I am super impressed by you two!

Anonymous said...

That picture of Jadyn in the carseat with her big ole' smile is darling. I want to print that picture. Grandma needs that picture NOW!! Nicole, I have been trying to skype you but your computer is not onI wanted to check in on you. It should be Wed. morning at your house and Tues. night here. I was wondering how it was for you being home alone? You guys doing Okay? We need to talk. Luv ya...mom #2

The Reimers Family said...

What a good baby. I think Liv is ready for one of those. I made one for Carson...no a good idea, just spend the extra 10 bucks and buy a real one for heck's sakes, Anna!!