Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Stuck in Vegas

Right now I am sitting in my room at the Wynn in Las Vegas. I just had THE BEST weekend: I got to go home and see my family and some friends. Here are some of my favorite pics from the trip:


Mom and my niece, Hannah, at the zoo. The zoo was so much fun with little Hannah girl. She is speaking so well and could even say "alligator and elephant!"


Dad and Uncle Robert swimming... how cute! Can you tell which is which?? They look so much alike!


Here is Charise (or "Sheese" as Hannah would say), Hannah, and Kristen cooling off after the zoo.


My roommate, Malissa, just happened to be in town from Harrisburg, PA the same weekend. We met up at our good friend Amy's house for a quick "catch-up."


Hannah just loves playing dress up and spent most of the weekend with necklaces and bracelets on.

Now I am stuck at training in Sin City until Friday. I like Vegas less and less each time I come here. It is just such a disgusting place...so much evil. It makes me so grateful to have the gospel in my life and to have the joy and peace it brings in such a terrible world.

No comments: