Okay, so I totally stole this from a friend's blog (thanks Shannon), but I thought it was super funny, so I had to post it. Take the quiz, then post a comment with your score, and we can all see who is the nerdiest!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I don't know if it's that I'm not nerdy or if I am just dumb and don't know anything about science or computers, but I scored a 5 (94% are more nerdy and 1% scored the same). For the sake of my self-esteem we'll just all agree that I am cool. :)
So I scored 21% which I was happy about, but then it said I am definitely not hip... how on earth did they know?! This quiz is so true its scary! And I can't spelle! FYI! Nicole told me to leave a commet, so I made it eztra special and loooong. ;)
5 comments:
I don't know if it's that I'm not nerdy or if I am just dumb and don't know anything about science or computers, but I scored a 5 (94% are more nerdy and 1% scored the same). For the sake of my self-esteem we'll just all agree that I am cool. :)
OK so I got 84% nerd. beat that
Well, I got an 18%. I guess I love my HP 10b financial calculator a little too much.
So I scored 21% which I was happy about, but then it said I am definitely not hip... how on earth did they know?! This quiz is so true its scary! And I can't spelle! FYI! Nicole told me to leave a commet, so I made it eztra special and loooong. ;)
I desided to leeeve another coomty. THat is all.
Post a Comment