This year I realized how much I enjoy receiving Christmas cards in the mail. They make me really happy! I love seeing the cute pictures, reading the fun updates, and—to be slightly mushy—getting mail from people I care about makes me feel loved too! Therefore, I have set it as my goal to actually send out real, paper cards next year. Just a short couple years ago I thought I was doing good making a digital card. Baby steps, I guess. I’ll be awesome like the rest of you someday! For now though, this is our Christmas card to you. Because we do love and care about you and want you to have a very wonderful Christmas!! With Love, The Rowlands.
P.S. When I told Jade I needed to work on our family Christmas card, she went straight to work too, telling me she was going to draw a Christmas picture. I wondered if it would be a tree or snowman or something. The below picture is what she drew.
Just in case you are having a hard time making it out, it is a picture of Mary, Joseph, Baby Jesus, an angel, and a shepherd with a sheep (labeled below). Then she asked how to spell “Angel told Mary name your baby Jesus;” that’s what it is supposed to say on the left. I love that she drew a picture of the nativity as her Christmas picture! ![]()
3 comments:
love both cards! They are so cute!
Her card is so darling! I love it. David's teacher told me the other day at school all the kids were playing Christmas (giving presents, sitting on Santa's knee, pretending to be Rudolph), and David asked his friend if she wanted to be Mary. They spent all day as Mary and Joseph pushing "baby Jesus" around in a stroller. It warmed my heart to know that's what Christmas means to him. Isn't it fun being a mom? :) Your cards inspired me by the way. I've never sent out cards or done treats, so when I got your ecard I thought "Hey, I could do that!!!" Thanks for once again being an inspiration to me. Merry Christmas!!!! Love ya!
Her card is so darling! I love it. David's teacher told me the other day at school all the kids were playing Christmas (giving presents, sitting on Santa's knee, pretending to be Rudolph), and David asked his friend if she wanted to be Mary. They spent all day as Mary and Joseph pushing "baby Jesus" around in a stroller. It warmed my heart to know that's what Christmas means to him. Isn't it fun being a mom? :) Your cards inspired me by the way. I've never sent out cards or done treats, so when I got your ecard I thought "Hey, I could do that!!!" Thanks for once again being an inspiration to me. Merry Christmas!!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment