Thursday, October 8, 2009

Put Me in the Zoo

Jadyn has a love for animals that I don't know how she developed. I certainly don't have it, so I guess it comes from Cody. She gets so excited every time she sees a bird out the window or a dog on the sidewalk. She also loves to make animal noises and look at the animals in her books. She has a pretty short attention span, so I had to get her to perform in a few sittings and piece them together into one video. I edited out the parts where she gets distracted, but it still made for a long video, so feel free to watch as much or as little as you'd like.

6 comments:

Jim and Kensley said...

I want you to know that I watched alllllll 10 minutes! She is so dang cute Nicole! You did very good :) Haha. I think my favorite is the gorilla and the elephant and the chicken. She is very talented! She kept me laughing!

Tiffany said...

She is so adorable Nicole. What a little smartie! I love how she has to check out the whole page. I'm so excited that we get to see you soon!!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Love the gorilla!! hahah soo cute! She is a smart girl! She has learned a lot from her smart Momma!:)

Shannon said...

I thought I posted a comment ages ago. Crazy. Anyway, she is so adorable and smart. I love her voice. Also, WHERE ARE YOU??? I miss you so much. I haven't seen you on skype in a while and I hope that's because you're doing really fun things, and not because you're sick or something. I need me some Nicole. And I can't believe I'm going to see you in less than 3 months. I can't wait! Okay, hope all is well. Call me. And kiss that baby for me. Love ya.

Jennifer said...

We miss you guys! Jadyn's hair is so long, what a little beauty!

Lynsee said...

Ohh she is so amazingly cute, Nicole! I love how smart she is! You're such a great Mommy. I can't wait to see you guys!