
My sister, Kristen, had her second little baby girl on February 9th. I was lucky enough to go meet her a few weeks ago. Cody and I flew into Salt Lake City, my mom picked us up from the airport, and the three of us headed down to Cedar City to see my sister’s beautiful growing family.

Lucy is the most adorable little girl. I couldn’t help but to just love her immediately. She is so sweet and so small. Her three-year old sister, Hannah, was so cute with her. She would say (in the cutest three year-old voice), “this is my sister, Lucy. I love her.”


My sister and I have always been really close, so I am so excited to have our little girls be so close in age.

Don’t you just love all that hair! I told Kristen that her babies took all the hair, so mine is going to be bald, bald, bald!!
Welcome to the family, Little Lucy. We love you!
2 comments:
Both of those girls are SO adorable! I bet that got you really excited for your little girl to come.
P.S. You look great - really!! I was HUGE when I was that far along - LUCKY!!!
Nicole, I am so sorry I couldn't make it to your shower! I was so sad when I got your invitation and realized we wouldn't be down that week-end! Do you guys have a return trip planned yet? I would love to see you! It looks like you had a really good turn out! That is awesome!
ps. You look amazing being pregnant!! Love ya!
Post a Comment