Everyone was in town and ready for some site seeing on
Thanksgiving day, so we met at Lantau Island to ride the gondolas up to the Big Buddha.

We
visited it a couple years ago when we lived here before, but this time I would say it was more enjoyable. Why? The great company, the amazing 60-70 ° temperatures (
last time it was still hot, humid summer weather), we didn't have to carry Jade up the stairs, and...
...the new glass bottomed gondolas!! SO cool.



Now:

Then:

Now (with absolutely no prompting to throw up the double peace sign like all the Chinese do):

Then:

Now:

Then:

I think one child after another went to sit on the ledge, soon more followed, then before we knew it most of them were lined up for a darling picture. Such. cute. kids!

Love these cute daddies with their cute daughters!

3 comments:
What a fun little adventure. I can't believe the gondolas had glass bottoms! Oh my!
I love then and now posts...they are so much fun!
How fun! I love that you did the then and now. Amazing to see how much she has changed! And the gondolas were awesome!
K, even the pics of my kids laying on the glass bottom still freaks me out. But it was such a great day!! I'm gonna have to steal all those pictures :)
Post a Comment