Sunday, June 8, 2008

Especially for Grandma

An amazing thing happens when you have a baby. The blog becomes a "Mom Blog." That is, pretty much all posts are about the kid. Here is one of those. So, I lovingly refer to it as "especially for grandparents." There are just some things only parents and grandparents find entertaining.

This is one of those early mornings when Jadyn just wanted to talk and play, so I thought I would take a video for the grandmas. They loved those early mornings with Jadyn when they stayed with us. Don't mind the unfolded laundry in the background. I'm just glad it is clean. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your definitely correct about those "mommy" blogs everything posted is about your kid. I loved the video, so cute and she looks like she is growing so fast. I love how you mentioned the laundry in the background....so funny! Before I forget, I'm moving my blog to private because Burt doesn't like the fact that anyone can read our blog, so send me your email and I'll send an invite. my email is bngines@gmail.com

tasha

Shannon said...

I love her little tongue. Precious. And I can't believe she's already starting to try to roll over! That's amazing. Must be because she's so flexible in the hip area....

Tiffany said...

She is so adorable! I love her little noises. Don't you wish you knew what she was saying? I'm sure it's really important. :) I love the mom blogs.

Melissa L. said...

She is beautiful!!! I'm amazed by how happy she is just chillin' on her tummy. I guess it's because she found she can turn her head to the side, unlike someone I know... :)

Jenna Theobald Broadbent said...

She is so darling!!! We miss you guys already. We're just glad we'll get to see the little lady grow up via blog.

The Chico stroller combo is looking great!

Tawnya said...

I am so jealous, she has so much hair. Spencer is all but bald. I keep hoping one day he will grow something, but not yet. He has a bald spot in the back but you can't really tell because the rest of his head is practically the same. Uh, one day!