Friday, May 9, 2008

A Couple Firsts

This week has been so much fun with our new little girl. It has been great being home with her and getting use to having a baby around. We experienced a couple new things with Jadyn this week.

We gave her a bath, hoping she would take it well. She seemed to like the warm water, but as soon as we started washing, she didn't enjoy it quite as much.




We also took Jadyn on a little walk in her stroller. It was so nice to get outside! She seemed to like her stroller quite a bit. She fell asleep pretty fast and stayed asleep the rest of the ride. She looks so tiny in her large, overbearing stroller!

8 comments:

Tyson and Christy said...

Nicole your baby is so cute! Congrats on your new addition. I found your blog on Anna's and Julia's. Hope all is going well for you.

Lindy said...

Hey Nicole, it's me, Lindy McKay your old roommate at old farm..remember me? I'm the insane one that had a really weird engagement and was on the phone when Stacey wasn't? (I saw your blog on Stacey's blog) Anyway, my blog is at lindymckay.blogspot.com and I want you to know that even though I had a crazy engagement, I'm extremely happy now and know that there is no one in this world better for me then Dustin. He's amazing. It's so fun to see where your life has led you. It looks like you are really happy. Congrats on your little princess!!!

Melissa L. said...

Jadyn (sp?) is super cute. :) And you are looking fabulous! How are your feet? I'd still like to go shopping with you sometime, and we'd love to have you guys over before you leave.

The Reimers Family said...

Nicole, you look awesome!! How is that fair that you're already looking so sassy so soon?!

Tiffany said...

I love the pictures of the stroller! Little Jadyn in her big chariot. And yes, I agree that you look fabulous! You need to give me your tips so I can look that good on our next one. :) We're sad we missed one last trip before we moved, but hopefully we can hook up when you're up here. Jadyn's so beautiful!

Eric and Darcy said...

Nicole! You look great! Jadyn is soo adorable! Just soo sweet!

Anna Heywood said...

I am so happy for you!!! What a darling little family! I love your hair cut and just as everyone has said, you ought to teach classes or something on how to look so great right after having a baby! I am so glad you are enjoying being a mother. You deserve the very best!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicole,

Congratulations on your beautiful new addition! She is so cute! How are you doing? You look great. I have a blog as well, if you want to keep tabs on us as well, its: http://bngines.blogspot.com/

I hope you and your family are doing well.

Tasha Pulou-Gines