


Hey everyone, we are happy to announce our newest arrival:
Jadyn Nicole Rowland
Born April 30th, at 8:44 pm. She weighed 7 lbs 10 oz, and was 20 inches long.
We just got home a few hours ago, but I was able to post a few pictures on my picasaweb profile so head on over there and check it out:
http://picasaweb.google.com/codyrowland1
More will come in the future, but for now, lets see if I can at least get one or two photos uploaded to this thing. Unlike Nicole, I'm still new to this blogging thing.
Cody
11 comments:
CONGRATS CODY AND NICOLE!!!! Baby Jadyn looks adorable. So happy to hear that mom and baby are doing well! Hope to see that little cutie before you guys take off - love, Katie
What a doll! Congratulations you guys! I can't wait to meet her next time you're up in Salt Lake. I'm so excited for you!!!
She is beautiful! I can't wait for Olivia and Carson to meet their new cousin!
She is beautiful! I can't wait for Olivia and Carson to meet their new cousin!
She's adorable!!! Congratulations!
Oh, she is so beautiful! Congratulations! See you soon!
Congratulations!! She is so beautiful and such an amazing miracle! We're so happy for both of you and know that Jadyn is so lucky to have such incredible parents.
I still can't believe how much hair she has! Thank you for sharing your beautiful baby with us. She is honestly so precious. What a doll.
Yahoo!!! I am so happy for you that this day has finally arrived. She looks so much like you Nicole, cute as can be! Congrats!
Cute baby! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear about your adventures in China!
Congrats!! I have been checking your blog wondering if you were late. She is beautiful, next time your in Utah and have any extra time (I know that is a streach) give me a call and I will come up to Orem or SLC and we can visit.
Post a Comment