My kids have a grand total of eight cousins between both sides of our family. None of them had ever visited our house. It made it kind of hard living in the orient! In fact, I had only had one of my siblings visit my home since 2007. That’s quite a bit different from when I was growing up, having sleepovers with cousins just about every weekend!
When my sister, Kristen, said her family was going to come visit in January, I was practically giddy with excitement. I was even a little nervous; everything had to be perfect so they’d want to come back! Kristen lives in Maryland, so it is about a four or five hour drive. Totally doable.
I loved seeing Kristen and her kids snuggle and love on Tanner. Plus it was great to have time to just sit and chat with my sister.
Having these cute kids at our house and seeing the cousins all playing together made my heart so very happy. I’m pretty sure I took about a hundred pictures. This is going to have to become a regular thing!
1 comment:
What fun pictures. Looks like the kids love Tanner and are having a good time!!! love you all
Post a Comment