Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Out of Commission

To be exact, July 8, 2011 marks the day our computer broke. You know how I know? I had just finished posting about Malaysia when in came Jadyn after waking from her nap. She promptly pulled up a chair, reached for my glass of water and tipped it right into the computer. New rule at our house: no drinks by the computer! I feel like it was my fault, but nonetheless, even with all of Cody's efforts, he was unable to revive the old thing. If it was going to happen, it happened at a pretty opportune time because we flew to Utah the next weekend and had a new computer ordered and shipped before Cody flew back to HK this past Saturday. Luckily, my father-in-law is a guru of computer and technology (at least I think so) and he was able to save everything on our hard drive!

We have been busy busy busy since arriving in blessed America. I'll try to post new pictures soon!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

It's pathetic how happy this post makes me. It just let's me know you're still out there somewhere. :) I hope you're still having a ton of fun, and can't wait to Skype to hear all about it.

Shannon said...

*lets*

my phone auto-corrected me

Jake said...

not good enough. the world wants to see pictures now...no excuses...lol