Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Why Thailand is so awesome.

Relaxed beach bungalows.
Perfect beaches with soft sand and clear, blue water.
Some of the most delicious food we have ever tasted.
Fun swimming pools.
Thrilling elephant trekking.


Immaculate temples.
Pleasant outdoor dining.
Friendly people. [With all the attention, we felt like we were back in Taiwan.]
Gorgeous sunsets.

We headed to Phuket, Thailand for the long Easter weekend. Cody was off for Good Friday as well as Easter Monday, so we decided to hop on a plane to the nearest, most appealing, direct flight destination.
The Easter Bunny apparently still knew where to find Jadyn.

8 comments:

Shannon said...

1) Jadyn's Easter basket is awesome. She's so sassy. She's exactly what you'd imagine when you think "Nicole's daughter".
2) I love that dress you are wearing in the sunset pictures. Gorgeous!
3) What in the world was in the coconut, and also what was in the pineapple? And can you mail it to me?

Tawnya said...

What an experience! You guys looked like movie stars, all that attention. and riding an elephant! Wow!

Kay said...

Ii am sooooo jealous. I wish I could have joined you. I could use a nice beach and some good Thai food. Glad you had a good time.

Katie said...

Wow, so fun! Where did you stay?

ej said...

Gonna need to know where you guys stayed, obviously so we can copy you :) It looks so gorgeous!!! And the food looked A-MAZE-ING!!! So glad you got to go. Jaydn's gloves n glasses are adorable!!

Raylyn said...

What an amazing little getaway!! I love how you make the most of being out of the country by getting out and doing so many cool things!

Lindy said...

Hey, this is Lindy, your old roommate from USU, wow you are on one crazy adventure! I think you are a strong women! Have you picked up the language yet? Your daughter is adorable!

Lindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.