Sunday, August 10, 2008

Jadyn Tells All

Jadyn wanted to say "hello" to her grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends and tell them all how she is liking her new home. She also wanted to say how much she loves and misses all of you.



She had a lot to say this day, so I caught a little bit of it on camera. We think she is going to be a talker. :)

Also, for more pics of Jade, click here. (http://picasaweb.google.com/codyrowland1/JadynPicsAugust)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicole
Your sweet little girl is so cute. I had to go private on my blog but if you email me at rachelarnoldson@comcast.net, I'll "invite" you in=) Rach

Anonymous said...

Hi kids! Your blog is so enjoyable to look at. Love all the pictures. Your hair is still gorgeous. Be careful what streets you travel on. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Yup! she's gonna be talker...just like her aunt Becca...hehehehe!

Tiffany said...

Oh, she is so cute! And I love her adorable little skirt. Yep, I think you have a talker on your hands... isn't that great? She and Katelyn will have great chats together one day.

Anonymous said...

I had to look at the pictures again!!Jadyn is so adorable. Nicole your hair looks great curly! Jadyn's hair looks like it's growing. I miss holding her. Love you all!!